BAHS & BAFA Vocal Music Calendar
Here’s how to get all of your Google calendars working on your iPhone or iPad:
- First, make sure your Google calendar is synced. The process is the same on all devices.
- Go to Settings. Then open Mail / Contact / Calendars.
- Next, select Add Account and Gmail. If you have already added your Gmail account, then instead of Add Account, choose Gmail from the list.
- Toggle the Calendar switch to On.
- To do this, you need to visit www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect
- Make sure you are signed into your Google account. On this page you will see a list of all your calendars. Beside each calendar there is a check box.
- Tick the check boxes of the calendars you want to sync with the iPhone or iPad.
- Shared calendars that you don’t have administrative control over need to be selected individually, and the default setting is “Off”. This means that when a new calendar is shared, you will have to go back to https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect and configure again.
- Click save.
- Open the Calendars app on your iPhone or iPad and wait for it to sync.